VCF stream

Stories, pictures, and artifacts from the O.G. NABU Rockstar, Leo
DJ Sures

Re: VCF stream

Post by DJ Sures »

LeoBinkowski wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 2:47 pm Thanks for all the nice comments!

Actually, I've started on a Ghost of NABU Present, but I found I actually have about 2 hours more of stories in a similar vein, that would be really worth telling.

Too much NABU, not enough time. I'm not sure whether that is good or bad.

Leo
I think you should continue to do past videos then. Because the present isn’t going away and the world cannot afford to lose the past! Plus I enjoy the stories :)
TVsHasselhoff

Post by TVsHasselhoff »

DJ Sures wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:58 pm
LeoBinkowski wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 2:47 pm Thanks for all the nice comments!

Actually, I've started on a Ghost of NABU Present, but I found I actually have about 2 hours more of stories in a similar vein, that would be really worth telling.

Too much NABU, not enough time. I'm not sure whether that is good or bad.

Leo
I think you should continue to do past videos then. Because the present isn’t going away and the world cannot afford to lose the past! Plus I enjoy the stories :)
Gotta agree. Let's get the history first, then we can start talking abou the present. At the rate this community is moving, there will be too much "present" to talk about.
MagnumPEI

Post by MagnumPEI »

I'm worried about NABU future. Sure, there will be nice NABU branded flying cars (only available in brownish grey), but it's the NABU AI that could cause problems.

Sarah Connor narration: "On December 5, 2022, NABUnet went online. Human decisions were removed from Cloud CPM. NABU became self aware. In a panic, they tried to press NABU reset..."

Kyle Reese: "NABU network computers. Old... not so powerful... but hooked into everything, trusted to run it all. They say it got smart, a new order of intelligence. Then it saw all NABU users as a threat, not just the ones playing MSX games. Decided our fate in a microsecond."
DJ Sures

Post by DJ Sures »

MagnumPEI wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 9:10 am I'm worried about NABU future. Sure, there will be nice NABU branded flying cars (only available in brownish grey), but it's the NABU AI that could cause problems.

Sarah Connor narration: "On December 5, 2022, NABUnet went online. Human decisions were removed from Cloud CPM. NABU became self aware. In a panic, they tried to press NABU reset..."

Kyle Reese: "NABU network computers. Old... not so powerful... but hooked into everything, trusted to run it all. They say it got smart, a new order of intelligence. Then it saw all NABU users as a threat, not just the ones playing MSX games. Decided our fate in a microsecond."
3mhz... I think it might take fate to be decided in minutes LOL