NABULIB Updated

The RetroNET NABU-LIB z88dk C Library for creating games and software.
DJ Sures

NABULIB Updated

Post by DJ Sures »

Well, the nabulib itself hasn't been updated - but he github repo has been. I finally got around to recognizing the folder layout so it'll be easier to understand: https://github.com/DJSures/NABU-LIB

Projects of various types are put into folders. NABULIB is in the root folder, as well as the Skeleton Project.
Capture.PNG
productiondave

Re: NABULIB Updated

Post by productiondave »

Ace! This will help.
DJ Sures

Post by DJ Sures »

productiondave wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 5:08 am Ace! This will help.
Apologies for the delay :) As the weather gets nicer, I move slower on these projects. Watch out for the fall, though - I'll be back with jet fuel
productiondave

Post by productiondave »

Heading into winter here and all I wanna do is curl up in front of the television and binge watch English and Canadian detective dramas. We just finished Cardinal. Was really good!
DJ Sures

Post by DJ Sures »

productiondave wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 9:06 am Heading into winter here and all I wanna do is curl up in front of the television and binge watch English and Canadian detective dramas. We just finished Cardinal. Was really good!
Have you ever seen Psych? It’s a comical detective show with a ton of pop culture references. I’m finishing the last season now.

As far as other detective dramas go that are more serious. Monk. The Mentalist. White Collar. Castle.

Those are my favs
productiondave

Post by productiondave »

Thanks! I'll check them out.
superbenk

Post by superbenk »

+1 on Psych. One of my favorites from the past was/is Chuck. I think I've been through that show about 3 times now :D
- Ben
DJ Sures

Post by DJ Sures »

superbenk wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 10:17 pm +1 on Psych. One of my favorites from the past was/is Chuck. I think I've been through that show about 3 times now :D
Oh man I just finished that before psych! Also there was Scorpion. Which was the team of nerds that solve problems and save ppl. That was good too! First season was a little rocky but I warmed up to it.
intangybles

Post by intangybles »

Fantastic! Don't apologise for a delay! You have been an absolute "machine" in all the fantastic work on this project!
DJ Sures wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 7:56 pm Well, the nabulib itself hasn't been updated - but he github repo has been. I finally got around to recognizing the folder layout so it'll be easier to understand: https://github.com/DJSures/NABU-LIB

Projects of various types are put into folders. NABULIB is in the root folder, as well as the Skeleton Project.

Capture.PNG
NABU Away! and going strong so far...
www.amigaretro.com