How to use CPM Drive

For the CPMDRIVE Cloud CPM utlity that allows creating drives on demand from the PC file system.
intangybles

Re: How to use CPM Drive

Post by intangybles »

superbenk wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:46 pm And now I have to go down the rabbit hole of finding Starlost on Youtube & watching some serious cheese... Thanks!
Only the best "Cheese" - Star Maidens is another ripper.... :D
NABU Away! and going strong so far...
www.amigaretro.com
MagnumPEI

Post by MagnumPEI »

I thought my last option to get Internet Adapter running would be to boot Linux on USB and use the Linux version - but no, I'm still screwed:

Code: Select all

Unhandled exception. System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Unix.Terminal.Curses.endwin()
   at Terminal.Gui.CursesDriver.End()
   at Terminal.Gui.Application.ResetState()
   at Terminal.Gui.Application.Shutdown()
   at NABU_Internet_Adapter_84.Program.Main(String[])
Aborted (core dumped)
(internet and keyboard dropped out in the middle of posting this, had to post again - typical Linux)
superbenk

Post by superbenk »

MagnumPEI wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 4:45 pm I thought my last option to get Internet Adapter running would be to boot Linux on USB and use the Linux version - but no, I'm still screwed:

Code: Select all

Unhandled exception. System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Unix.Terminal.Curses.endwin()
   at Terminal.Gui.CursesDriver.End()
   at Terminal.Gui.Application.ResetState()
   at Terminal.Gui.Application.Shutdown()
   at NABU_Internet_Adapter_84.Program.Main(String[])
Aborted (core dumped)
(internet and keyboard dropped out in the middle of posting this, had to post again - typical Linux)
Isn't there a note about symlinking a library? This would be something with the IA software or dotnet, not Linux in general. Can't say I've ever had a problem with a keyboard in Linux.
- Ben
MagnumPEI

Post by MagnumPEI »

Ah yes, I missed the symlink. (actually, I read the readme, but thought I could ignore that ;) )

It looks like it's running.