How many more will there be?

New members, introduce yourselves here and post a picture of your NABU setup.
allinretro

Re: How many more will there be?

Post by allinretro »

Yup, Colonials peddling Nabu Computers, Fire Water and Iphones. Scribble up a few treaties, what could go wrong? :lol:

@twenex. I will meet the Van in Regina and pick up a couple of those smuggled NABU's. ;)
DJ Sures

Post by DJ Sures »

allinretro wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 5:48 pm Yup, Colonials peddling Nabu Computers, Fire Water and Iphones. Scribble up a few treaties, what could go wrong? :lol:

@twenex. I will meet the Van in Regina and pick up a couple of those smuggled NABU's. ;)
Or the tunnels of moose jaw!
twenex

Post by twenex »

DJ Sures wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:16 pm Or the tunnels of moose jaw!
Sounds like a concept and title for another excellent GAME MAN YEAH series. The object is to return all
the NABUs to Canada from Millbury Massachusetts through the tunnels of moose jaw while not being
subject to GST nor surcharged by Royal Mail Canada.

But becareful what tunnels you choose as you may end up flooding yourself by Lake Ontario or Erie,
or surface only to be buried by the dreaded lake effect snow. And ... the mounties are on their way.
C128 Guy

Post by C128 Guy »

I just checked ebay, seems the seller keeps releasing them in small batches. There is currently a batch 3 of available @ 139.99 USD plus shipping ($49 USD to Canada). I picked one up in the original batch, but loved the keyboard so much I bought a spare unit.