CloudGUI

The RetroNET Cloud CP/M operating system for the NABU PC.
cavaughan

CloudGUI

Post by cavaughan »

Just watched DJ's video on CloudGUI and was impressed. I took a look at it earlier, but since I use a terminal instead of a GUI whenever I can I was like, so what. But accessing the IA drive is just what I've been hoping for. Is there no way to just do this straight from the Nabu? I'm guessing not, but there's PIP command for copying a drive, which would make copying everything from IA to C (or whatever) would be SO MUCH EASIER.
LeoBinkowski

Re: CloudGUI

Post by LeoBinkowski »

Yes, there is a command from Cloud CP/M

a:rncmd ia:filename.txt c0:/filename.txt works
DJ Sures

Re: CloudGUI

Post by DJ Sures »

cavaughan wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 3:37 pm Just watched DJ's video on CloudGUI and was impressed. I took a look at it earlier, but since I use a terminal instead of a GUI whenever I can I was like, so what. But accessing the IA drive is just what I've been hoping for. Is there no way to just do this straight from the Nabu? I'm guessing not, but there's PIP command for copying a drive, which would make copying everything from IA to C (or whatever) would be SO MUCH EASIER.
Adding to what Leo said - here’s the video. There’s pretty much nothing missing so no need to doubt it :D. Check my software list for more info of what you’re looking for: https://nabu.ca/software