Psssst try new slidesho before the video

Cloud CP/M Slide Show with customizable images that are stored in the RetroNET store folder
DJ Sures

Psssst try new slidesho before the video

Post by DJ Sures »

Make sure you have the latest Internet Adapter installed. If you do, restart Cloud CPM to ensure it downloads the latest A:. Now go to the A: User Area 1 and type SLIDESHO. Hint, turn up your volume!

Oh, and it's also available on the NABU Channel list. I always forget about that :)

I'll make a video soon but I think you're going to really like the new change :D The nabu is one step closer to really fitting in on the entertainment rack

PS, there's a known bug with missing files. I'll get to that later today before i push the next vid

Attachments
Capture.JPG
masto

Re: Psssst try new slidesho before the video

Post by masto »

Also works in nabu.run now. :-)

ook ook
DJ Sures

Post by DJ Sures »

That'a boy :)

The bug is fixed in the latest A: update for the broken files. I had to reindex the 10,000 music files i have for this lol.
DJ Sures

Post by DJ Sures »

lol i can't stop listening to these chip tunes. it's an 8-bit rave in my office tonight! sometimes the music is hilariously mismatched with the photo. There was a picture of sesame street characters and this super dark song playing. i couldn't help but laugh
arcadeshopper

Post by arcadeshopper »

is it just mame or does the sound not stop if you hit spacebar and exit
MagnumPEI

Post by MagnumPEI »

DJ Sures wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 10:45 pm Make sure you have the latest Internet Adapter installed.
What happens if you don't have the latest Internet Adapter installed? (I'm still waiting for my cable, so haven't been able to test yet.)

The only version of Internet Adapter I've ever been able to get to run is from Dec 13, Windows version - through WINE on OSX 10.9.5. The Mac version doesn't work because of "Symbol not found: _CCRandomGenerateBytes Expected in: /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib". (probably compiled for 10.11+)

Am I screwed? Or is it possible to compile Internet Adapter for 10.9.5?