VCFMW

Upcoming events featuring NABU computers.
c1ph3rpunk

VCFMW

Post by c1ph3rpunk »

Not entirely sure where to put this, figured it’s operations-ish, but I’ve asked for a table at VCF Midwest. A couple of us were planning on taking our RC2014 and MSX machines there, and it seems only fitting to add the Z80 based NABU. Seemed like a good chance to let others see and use a NABU, and the various bits and bobs that can go with it. I’m sure a lot will change between now and September, I’m sure it’ll be fun.

I’ll know next month if we get it for sure and where it’ll be in the center.
LeoBinkowski

Re: VCFMW

Post by LeoBinkowski »

LOL, I believe it is unlikely I am invited for any other VCF event, so have a good time, and spread the word!
DJ Sures

Post by DJ Sures »

LeoBinkowski wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 7:26 pm LOL, I believe it is unlikely I am invited for any other VCF event, so have a good time, and spread the word!
Why’s that? I think your presentation went well! Minus their technical hiccups. Your side had no problems :). But the same hiccups affected all speakers - because it was the outgoing stream
c1ph3rpunk

Post by c1ph3rpunk »

DJ Sures wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 8:47 pm
LeoBinkowski wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 7:26 pm LOL, I believe it is unlikely I am invited for any other VCF event, so have a good time, and spread the word!
Why’s that? I think your presentation went well! Minus their technical hiccups. Your side had no problems :). But the same hiccups affected all speakers - because it was the outgoing stream
I’d have to agree here, from what I’ve seen it wasn’t your fault, and your re-post talk was most excellent.
LeoBinkowski

Post by LeoBinkowski »

Yeah, who knows what the future holds.

However, I am in contact with VCF East to fix up the vids. They want to do a follow up Q&A as well, so I guess thats good!

Leo
DJ Sures

Post by DJ Sures »

LeoBinkowski wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 9:59 pm Yeah, who knows what the future holds.

However, I am in contact with VCF East to fix up the vids. They want to do a follow up Q&A as well, so I guess thats good!

Leo
Noice!